The term LFTshift, Local Firefighters Trust or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the State of New York
Your Privacy Rights
LFTshift.com collects information about you and uses this information to help you connect with employers and to provide other services to you. This policy describes how your information is collected and used and your choices with respect to your personal information.
Information We Collect
We collect information about you when you use LFTshift.com. We collect information directly from you such as your contact information and profile information. We also collect information about you automatically such as how you use and interact with LFTshift.com, your demographic information, and information about your computer or mobile device.
How We Use Information
The information that we collect about you enables us to improve the products and services we offer, respond to you, and operate and improve our site and application. Our services include showing you personalized content and advertising on LFTshift.com. We may use your information to contact you about LFTshift.com updates, conduct surveys, or to provide informational and service-related communications, including important security updates.
Information you share in public areas of LFTshift.com or make visible in the resume and profile database may be accessed, used, and stored by others around the world. We strive to provide a safe environment by attempting to limit access to our database to legitimate users, but we cannot guarantee that unauthorized parties will not gain access. We also cannot control how authorized users store or transfer information you give to us, so you should not post sensitive information to LFTshift.com.
How We Share Information
We do not share contact information with third parties for their direct marketing purposes without your consent.
We share your usage information with third parties who help us deliver our products and services to you. These third parties may not use your information for any other purpose.
How We Store Information
We store your information to make your interaction with LFTshift.com more efficient, practical, and relevant. You may access, review, correct, update, or delete your account any time.
When you delete your personal information, we will retain logs and non-personal information about your activity on LFTshift.com. We will also retain an archival copy of your information, which is not accessible by you or third parties on the Internet. If your personal information was previously accessed by others using LFTshift.com, we are unable to delete the information from their systems.
LFTshift welcomes your questions or comments regarding this Statement of Privacy. If you believe that LFTshift has not adhered to this Statement, please contact LFTshift.